- High impact-resistance
- Highly transparent to visible light, with better light transmission than many kinds of glass.
- Inherent Ultra-violet filter
*Due to its impact resistance and safety features, Polycarbonate is the lens material of choice for children.
- No Glare Protection
- UV Protection
- Safe, shatterproof Airwear® polycarbonate lens material
- Cleans Easy
- Filters glare
- Enhances contrast
- Thin & Lightweight
- Reduces eyestrain, squinting for greater comfort
- Improves visual acuity, provides safety
- Realistic perception
High Index Lenses
- Thinner, lighter lenses.
- Strong and shatter resistance, although not as shatter resistant as polycarbonate.
* Recommended for high diopter prescriptions
Visit Liberty Sport to learn more about Sports Related Injury, Awareness and Prevention. Be sure to ‘Check your Eye-Q’
- Swim Goggles
- Ski Goggle Inserts
- Kids Eye-Glass Cases
- Lens Cleaners
- Eye Glass Cords